Our holiday park’s unique pet friendly facilities allow you to go on holiday without having to worry about your pets. Pets are allowed in our caravan park, camping sites and pet friendly cabins by prior arrangement only and are subject to the following conditions:
1. Maximum number of pets on our caravan park’s powered or unpowered sites is two; maximum of one, in Koala Cottage.
2. Pets are not allowed in the camping area during Easter (1 week) and Christmas Holidays (3 weeks).
3. We have five pet friendly cabins. Cabins 4, 12, 13, 16, and 17. Pets are not allowed in any other cabins. These pet friendly cabins all have good sized verandahs and linoleum flooring (no carpet).
4. Pets must be on a lead at all times whenever outside owner’s accommodation (any type) and must not create a nuisance.
5. Doggy bags are provided for your convenience…if caught short, all deposits must be removed.
6. Pets must not visit communal areas (amenities, pool, playground, camp kitchen, etc) at any time.
7. Anywhere in the Australian bush there is a possibility of ticks. We recommend you consult your vet prior to your visit regarding preventative treatment such as ‘Frontline’ and check your pet daily whilst on holidays.
Please note: Our caravan park’s, camping sites’ and cabins’ terms and conditions for pets are included in an agreement which must be signed upon check-in.
We have 5 pet friendly cabins, similar to Koala.
Pets are welcome at The Anchorage, but only at the pet owner’s risk. The Anchorage Holiday Park, its servants and agents accept no responsibility or liability for death, illness or accidents of any kind occasioning to the public caused by or as a result of a visiting pet.