CHECK-IN : from 2pm – 6pm (NSW time). After hours arrivals may be available, by prior arrangement only.
CHECKOUT : 10am (NSW time) or by prior arrangement with management. (Late checkout [2pm] fee applies – please enquire as subject to availability.)
BALANCE : Balance of Tariff is payable on arrival. This may be by Cash, Bank Cheque, EFTPOS or Credit Card. No Personal Cheques.
BOOKING INFO : Minimum bookings apply during holidays. Bookings will lapse if deposit is not received by date requested.
ACCOMMODATION : Accommodation is comprehensively equipped. For some cabins, guests need to bring blankets, linen & pillows.
LINEN HIRE : Sheets, Pillows and Cases, Towels, Blankets/Doona – $15 per set.
PETS : By PRIOR ARRANGEMENT (see below)
VISITORS : (using our facilities) $4 per person per day.
»Television Antennas and High Chairs available for $10 per week.
»Cot hire $5 per day / $25 per week (linen not provided).
»Extra vehicles in park $4 per day ($24 per week).
For the comfort of guests, all accommodation is NON-SMOKING.If requested, we will endeavor to hold a particular unit for you.However, we reserve the right to move your booking…to an equivalent unit/site for the same period.
updates coming soon….
Pets are allowed by prior arrangement only and are subject to the following conditions:
1. Pets are not allowed in the camping area during Easter (1 week) and Christmas Holidays (3 weeks).
2. Pets are allowed in our designated pet-friendly cabins ( conditions apply)
3. Pets must be on a lead at all times whenever outside owner’s accommodation (any type) and must not create a nuisance.
4. Doggy bags are provided for your convenience…if caught short, all deposits must be removed.
5. Pets must not visit communal areas (amenities, pool, playground, camp kitchen etc) at any time.
6. If booking one of our pet-friendly cabins, a current vaccination certificate (C5) must be sent to us prior to your arrival and your pet must be on a current flea/tick program.
7. Anywhere in the Australian Bush there is a possibility of ticks. We recommend you consult your vet prior to your visit regarding preventative treatment such as ‘Frontline’ and check your pet daily whilst on holidays.
Please note: these terms are included in an agreement which must be signed upon check-in.
Pets are welcome at The Anchorage, but only at the pet owner’s risk. The Anchorage Holiday Park, its servants and agents accept no responsibility or liability for death, illness or accidents of any kind occasioning to the public caused by or as a result of a visiting pet.
»Cancellations received 30 days prior to arrival date will be refunded less the non-refundable deposit.
»Cancellations with less than 30 days’ notice will forfeit full tariff paid unless the site or accommodation can be re-booked for the full period. If able to be re-booked, payment will be refunded less the non refundable deposit.
»Bookings may be transferred to a mutually suitable date, at the manager’s discretion.
»Special Deals/Packages are not refundable.
»No refunds will be given if your stay is cut short due to customer choice (eg: weather, fire effects, personal issues etc.)
»Balance of account to be settled on arrival – during peak periods balance is payable prior to arrival.